CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 10, 2009

kitchen

well my wonderful husband got the touch up painting done last night while i scrapbooked! so, first thing this morning i got my vinyl up and thought i would share my kitchen with you. it's not totally finished with the circle paintings yet, but so far, i really like it!
here is the verse i did above my kitchen sink:

this is the area above the cabinets that are right after the verse above:

and this is the only full wall in the kitchen:

so, that's my kitchen so far!
as i said before i like seeing what others do in their house and scrapbooks so i think i will try to see how taking a picture of my scrapbooks turns out since i don't have a big enough scanner. again, please feel free to leave a comment with links you have for decorating or scrapping!
chantae

No comments: