CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 26, 2009

measuring...my bag

my friend, amanda, did this tag on her site, which i don't know how to do yet so she will have to show me, but i thought i would still do the tag without the linking part. almost everyone i know is from her blog but just incase you are not, here is her blog so you can go check hers out...www.aproudmommyof4.blogspot.com/2009/01/my-bag
okay, so the rules are:
1) Post a picture of whatever bag you are carrying as of late. No, you cannot go up to your closet and pull out that cute little purse you used back before you had kids. I want to know what you carried today.

2) I want to know how much it cost:) And this is not to judge, because I’m honestly telling you I was ready to put down some cash; I just got lucky. This is for entertainment purposes only. So spill it. And if there is a story to go along with how you obtained it, I’d love to hear it.

3) Link back to this post so people know why the heck you’re showing everyone your diaper bag/non-diaper bag. (but i don't know how to do this part)

okay, so here is my current diaper bag:

i just got it a few days ago at target. so far i really like it. my favorite color is purple so that got me right there! i am tired of carrying a purse and a full size diaper bag and when i found this i thought it could pass as a purse, but also big enough for a few diapers, wipes, milk, snack, and a toy...which is does! it was on clearance for $9.98, so i did a good job since i bought another bigger one for when the baby arrives and i need to fit more in it again. i saw it earlier when i was at target but wanted to show my husband a dresser when he came back so i told myself if it was still there when nathan came back and he said it was okay to get since i bought the other diaper bag two days before, then i'd get it. so, when nathan came back i showed it to him and asked if it was okay and he responded with, 'when have i ever said no to you?" so i took that as a yes and got it!

i didn't think about this when i was pregnant with my son until i was in the hospital to deliver him and then i did take a picture of me measuring my belly, but my camera was stolen so i don't have a picture and as much as i try i can not remember how big it was(i know you'd think i wouldn't want to remember a number that big!) i 'think' i was about 56-57 inches, but i'm not sure. i didn't think to do this earlier with this pregnancy, but thought of it today so i am going to start late and every so often measure how big my belly is to see how much baby and i have grown! so here are a few shots my husband took tonight.


i can't believe that i am 49 inches already! oh, well, they will be fun pages to scrapbook!
two posts in one day...wow...so, i don't know if i'll get one in tomorrow. i have to go to my groovy granny's house to help her get her favorites back. lol she cracks me up!
off to make my husbands lunch and then head to bed...night!

2 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

Cute purse...I will have to check out our Targets...I like it alot.

amanda said...

love the new purse. :0) i noticed it yesterday at mom's group. :0) enjoyed chatting on the phone with you today too!! btw...your word verification is :punket: i think that's funny. so you are a punket. lol. sorry. i'm kind of sleepy.